The potato is a staple of many household means because of its versatility. It can be baked, stewed, mashed, roasted or fried. Spiral-shaped french fries can be made at home by assembling your own spiral fry cutter. The main part of the cutter will be an apple peeler, with the idea being to treat the potato like an apple that is being peeled.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Pampered Chef Apple peeler
- 3-pronged fork
Attach the Pampered Chef Apple peeler's red handle to the metal arm.
Slide the peeler's red rubber protector directly over the L screw and clamp.
Slide the apple peeler onto the table's edge and tighten the L screw.
Depress the clamp and pull back on the shaft.
Press the stem end of a potato onto the 3-pronged fork. Look to see that the peeler's peeling blade is touching the potato.
Turn the red handle to turn the potato. The peeling blade will begin to peel the potato into spiral fries.
Tips and warnings
- You will have to adjust the peeling blade as the potato gets smaller.
- Wear proper hand and eye protection while assembling.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for