Chick-fil-A, a fast food chicken restaurant located in 38 states, is known for its chicken sandwiches, chicken nuggets and waffle fries. Chick-fil-A had over £2.1 billion in yearly sales in 2009. The Chick-fil-A nuggets tray is a convenient appetizer or hors d'oeuvres for a crowd. If there are any nuggets left over or if you can't immediately eat your nuggets meal, you can easily reheat them at home. The chicken nuggets maintain their flavour and do not get soggy if you reheat them the correct way.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Baking tray or pan
- Pot holder or oven gloves
- Aluminium foil
Preheat your oven to 163 degrees Celsius.
Place chicken nuggets on a baking tray or pan. Space them evenly so they do not touch.
Heat the chicken nuggets for 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove the nuggets from the oven with a pot holder or oven gloves. If you do not serve them immediately, cover with aluminium foil immediately so the nuggets do not dry out.
Tips and warnings
- For best results, always use a conventional oven to reheat. Microwaves often dry out the nuggets and make them chewy.
- As all Chick-fil-A stores are closed on Sunday, order a cold nugget tray and pick up on Saturday. Store at 4.44 degrees C or less. Reheat on Sunday. This is perfect for Sunday events such as championship sporting events.
- The desired internal temperature of chicken is 57.2 degrees Celsius. Other temperatures may not be safe to eat.
- Discard food that has been left at room temperature for over two hours.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for