In 2012, according to the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, 9,854 women had breast augmentation operations in the UK. That number is down, however, from the previous years. More and more women are realising that they do not need to lift or augment their breasts surgically; they can accomplish this with the little secret of tape.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Medical adhesive tape
Purchase tape from a medical supply store or local chemists shop.
Measure 6.3 cm (2 1/2 inches) below the middle of the armpit, and stick one end of the tape there.
Pull the tape underneath the breasts, using it to push them up a little bit.
Stick the other end of the tape under the other armpit, in the same location. This recreates the banding effect of a bra would. Ensure that the tape is pulled tight.
Stick another piece of tape on the outside of one breast.
Pull the breasts together and place the other end of the tape on the outside of the opposite breast.
Take the tape off as soon as possible after getting home, to allow your breasts to relax.
Tips and warnings
- Do not use duct tape, as it will leave a sticky residue that requires extreme scrubbing to remove.
- If you have an allergic reaction to the tape, take it off and do not use it again. Try a different brand or a different type of tape.
- There are products in the shops that will do the same thing as the tape, but they cost significantly more than a roll of tape.
- It helps to start with clean dry skin that doesn't have any lotion or perfume on it. This will help the tape to stick better, without loosening the hold.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for