Charms that dangle from mobile devices are a huge hit, which is apparent with all the jingling and sparkling that is hanging off many cell phones, PDAs and other electronic mobile devices. If you want to be a part of the in crowd, you can find many free patterns and tutorials on the Internet to make your own 3-D charm.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Beads, findings and supplies
Go to your search engine and type in "3-D charm tutorial" or "3-D charm instructions" and click on "Search." You will find many free tutorials on many types of charms (see Resources). If you are looking for a specific charm, you will need to include that in your search. For example "dolphin 3-D charm tutorial" will search for that specific charm tutorial.
Print or bookmark the page on your computer. This way you can have it on hand to refer back to it when needed.
Buy or gather the beads, bead string or wire, cord and any other supplies and tools that are in the supply list for the free pattern that you have chosen. The types of beads and supplies will vary form one 3-D pattern to another. For example, some patterns will include seed beads, while other patterns include crystal beads.
Make the 3-D charm as instructed in the free pattern you have chosen.
Tips and warnings
- Another place to find free instructions for beading patterns and projects is your local craft or hobby store. Many times there are free flyers with instructions next to the beads in the store.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for