After you bake and prepare cupcakes for a bake sale, the next fun challenge is how to wrap them nicely. Cupcakes are delicate treats, that's why it's important to package them properly. When wrapping the cupcakes, make sure that you don't mess up the icing and decorations. Also, make it easy for your customers to carry the cupcakes around. Creatively wrapped cupcakes will look appealing, and people will be more inclined to purchase them.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Cling film
- Plastic punch cups
- Thin ribbon
- Clear Chinese takeout boxes
- Individual cupcake holders
Place the cupcakes in the freezer until the icing hardens. Remove the cupcakes and wrap them with cling film.
Insert the cupcakes into clear, wide-mouth plastic punch cups. Wrap the cups in cellophane and tie the top with a thin ribbon.
Purchase clear Chinese takeout boxes from the craft store. Place the cupcakes inside and fold the top of the box closed.
Purchase individual cupcake holders at your local craft store. The holders keep the cupcakes in place.
Tips and warnings
- Make the cupcakes one day to two days before the bake sale to ensure that they remain fresh.
- Avoid placing large bows or stickers that block the view of the cupcake from the top. At your bake sale, people will look down at the table and they may not see the "hidden" cupcakes.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for