The Game Boy Advance SP is a handheld video game system that plays Game Boy Advance (GBA) games. The GBA SP has an internal rechargeable battery that lasts for several hours. Periodically, however, you must recharge the Game Boy Advance SP battery. If you lost your charger or if you simply do not have access to an AC power outlet, you can charge the Game Boy Advance SP using your PC or laptop via a USB Game Boy Advance cable.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- USB Game Boy Advance cable
Purchase a USB Game Boy Advance cable. You can obtain a cable from various online retailers.
Plug the USB end of the cable into an empty USB port on your PC or laptop.
Plug the GBA end of the cable into the charging port on the top of the system.
Turn on your computer or laptop and allow the GBA SP system to charge.
Tips and warnings
- If you lost your Game Boy Advance SP charger, you can also use a Nintendo DS charger. Both chargers are interchangeable.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for