In India the Vodafone phones makes it easier to stay in touch with loved ones. No matter where you are in India, as long as you have funds in your prepaid card, communicating with others is simple. Recharging a prepaid card is they key to staying in contact when you need it the most. Vodafone, like many communication companies, try to make the process as simple as possible for their customers.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Dial "111" from your Vodafone mobile phone and follow the voice instructions on the telephone call.
Scratch your Vodafone Recharge Card to reveal the PIN number.
Enter the PIN number on the touchpad of your mobile phone.
Verify that the PIN number has been entered correctly and confirm the details.
Recharging From Your Vodafone Mobile Phone
Register online at the Vodafone website for your region. Enter your 10-digit Vodafone mobile phone number.
Enter the amount of money you want to recharge or select one of the prepaid Recharge options.
Enter your payment method. Vodafone accepts payment by debit card, credit card or Internet banking.
Confirm the amount being paid and the method of payment, then you will receive a confirmation of the transaction.
Recharge Your Vodafone Card Online
Visit a Vodafone store, mini-store or a shop with the Vodafone signage.
Inform the dealer of your Vodafone 10-digit mobile number.
Pay the desired amount you wish to add to prepaid card and you will get a confirmation text on your Vodafone.
Recharge Your Vodafone Card in Store
Tips and warnings
- Before recharging your card, ensure that you need to recharge your card and that you have sufficient funds in your account to do so.
- If you are recharging your Vodafone Card online, use a retailer use trust. If you are in any doubt, only purchase a Recharge Card at the official Vodafone shop or a licensed dealer.
- Keep your card and banking details safe. This is valuable information for anyone shopping online and not just when recharging your Mobile Phone.
- Always verify the amount you wish to pay. It can be easy to press the wrong number when inputting the payment amount.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for