On a hot summer day, few things cool you down like ice cream, especially the smooth, silky taste of sherbet. Sherbet ice cream is also popular to use in punchbowl recipes. Sherbet comes in many flavours, such as orange, lime, strawberry and pineapple. Rainbow sherbet is a combination of flavours and works great in punch recipes. Sherbet also goes well for speciality cocktail drinks.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Rainbow Sherbet Cocktail:
- 227gr orange Sherbet
- 14.8ml melon liqueur
- 14.8ml strawberry liqueur
- 14.2gr Creme de Bananes
- 59.1ml orange juice
- Crushed ice
- Rainbow Sherbet Punch -Non Alchoholic
- 227gr orange juice
- 236ml pineapple juice
- 227gr of punch mix
- 1 qt rainbow sherbet
- 1 litre club soda
- 1 litre ginger ale
- crushed ice
Combine all ingredients except the sherbet in a blender.
Add in a handful of crushed ice. Cover and blend until smooth.
Add the orange sherbet. Blend until smooth. Pour into tall wine glasses and serve.
Combine orange juice and pineapple juice in a large punch bowl.
Add in a couple of handfuls of crushed or cubed ice.
Add the club soda and ginger ale when you are ready to serve. Top off with the rainbow sherbet. Serve immediately.
Tips and warnings
- For the non-alcoholic punch, experiment with different flavoured sodas instead of ginger ale; try strawberry or pineapple flavoured soda.
- You can use rainbow sherbet in the cocktail recipe instead of orange, but the colours of the mix of liqueurs give the cocktail its rainbow colour; the rainbow sherbet may not look as appealing mixed with the liqueurs.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for