Daleks are extraterrestrial creatures from the popular British television series "Doctor Who." These robot-like creatures gained popularity during the airing of the science fiction show and are still popular today among science fiction aficionados. You can build a simple Dalek out of Legos, although more complex Lego versions require less common Lego pieces that you may need to specially purchase from a Lego store or website.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 1 plate 2x3 piece
- 3 brick 1x2 pieces
- 1 roof tile 2x2 Inv. piece
- 16 round plate 1x1 pieces
- 1 brick 1x2 M 2 piece
- 1 round brick 2x2 piece
- 1 turn plate 2x2 upper part piece
- 1 dome piece
- 3 light sword shaft pieces
- 1 turn plate 1x1 piece
- 2 connector peg knob pieces
Lay flat a grey or white plate 2x3 piece.
Stack two black brick 1x2 pieces on one end of the plate. On the other end of the plate, add a black roof tile 2x2 Inv. piece.
Cover all of the sides with yellow round plate 1x1 pieces. Do not cover the top piece.
Add a white or grey brick 1x2 piece on the top, on the side of the Lego fixture that is opposite the roof tile.
Cover the top of the roof tile with a white or grey brick 1x2 M 2 piece.
Add a yellow round brick 2x2 piece to the top of the structure.
Cover the yellow round brick with a yellow turn plate 2x2 upper part, and then cover the turn plate with a yellow dome piece.
Attach two grey light sword shaft pieces to the exposed caps directly above the roof tile.
Add a black turn plate 1x1 piece on one of the shaft pieces (either will work).
Attach a grey light sword shaft piece to the dome on the same side as the roof tile.
Glue two red connector peg knob pieces to the dome.
Tips and warnings
- You do not need to use the exact colours specified above, but try to use similar colours if you want the Dalek to be recognisable.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for