Last-minute parties may require you to get a bit creative with a costume. Toga parties, holidays or themed parties are all reasons to dress up in ancient Greek garb. A toga can easily be spun from a bed sheet, rather than spending your hard earned cash on a Grecian goddess costume.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Safety pin or brooch
Hold a corner of the sheet over your left shoulder. Have someone assist you with this for ease.
Drape the sheet tightly across your chest and tuck it under your right arm.
Wrap it around your back, bring it under your left arm and bring it around your chest again.
Drape the second corner across your chest, under your arm and over your back.
Bring the corner over your back and fasten it to the first corner with a safety pin, a knot or a brooch.
Tips and warnings
- Wear a T-shirt and shorts under the toga to avoid showing too much skin.
- Togas should be at least knee length.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for