You can add your own face to an animated body in two different ways. One entails that you do simple Internet research for a website that caters specifically to such a service, and the other requires you to create or obtain an animation and doing the rest of the work using a program like Adobe Photoshop or ImageReady.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- PC or laptop
- Digital photo of yourself
- Appropriate software (such as Photoshop or ImageReady)
Search the Internet for how to add your face on an animated body. There are websites that cater to doing exactly that, where all you need do is to upload a photo of yourself and select what kind of body/activity you would like to add your face to (e.g., dancing).
Create or locate an animation on the Internet and save it to your computer. Open it as well as a photo of yourself you would like to use in a graphics program that allows you to manipulate animated images.
Scroll to the first frame of your animation and highlight it. You want to always add extra features to the first frame so that it incorporates into your entire animation.
Using the "lasso" tool in your graphics program, cut out your head/face in your digital photo.
Paste the image of your head over the head of the animation you have opened. Scroll through the animation to ensure that your head appears in every frame.
Save your new image, using the "optimize image" feature.
Tips and warnings
- After saving your manipulated animation, open it in your browser or in Animation Shop, if you have that program, to view it.
- Keep your new animation open in your graphics program in case you make any mistakes. Working that way makes it easier for you to go back and fix anything you have to, rather than having to start all the way from the beginning.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for