A post office statement is the written record of your PO Box number and use. This statement acts as the receipt for payment and shows the time remaining between payments. These free records are available at your local post office. For your protection, you must present a picture ID at the PO Box location to get copies of your receipts-statements.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Government-issued picture ID
- Post Office Box Number and key
Take your government-issued picture ID, such as a passport or driver license, and your key to the PO Box. If you have any old paperwork regarding the box, take it along.
Present the paperwork and ID and ask for a copy of the PO Box's receipt and any other paperwork associated with the box. You may need to show your key along with the ID.
Collect the paperwork.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for