Powermax is a model of property alarm manufactured by Visonic, a security company based in Tel Aviv, Israel. The Powermax range of wireless home alarms come with features standard to most modern home alarm systems, and allows control over home appliances from the control panel. If your Powermax alarm triggers accidentally, you can reset it by entering your security code into the control panel. The uncomplicated process should only take a few seconds.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Approach the alarm control panel. The screen will show "TROUBLE" or "MEMORY."
Flip down the plastic cover protecting the number buttons.
Press the "Off" button. It has a padlock icon printed on the top. "CODE" will appear on the screen.
Enter your four-digit alarm code using the number keys. The panel will confirm a correct code by making a noise and the alarm will be reset.
Tips and warnings
- The control panel will beep every minute until the source of the alarm is removed. "TROUBLE" on the screen indicates a problem with alarm system such as incorrect wiring or power issues. "MEMORY" indicates an event has been logged in the alarm's memory. Consult your manual for more information.
- Locate the source of the disturbance. "READY" then "TROUBLE" or "MEMORY" will flash on the screen.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for