Paper Direct is a stationery company that sells both paper products and design templates for creating specialised paper items such as certificates and invitations that users can print at home. Paper Direct has a library of more than 1,500 templates, available only when you purchase a Paper Direct paper product. Paper Direct's customer service department confirms that the CD collection is no longer for sale, but the certificate and clickbook CDs are available on the website. You may choose templates for either Microsoft Word or Publisher.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Microsoft Word or Publisher
- Credit card
- E-mail address
Open an account with Paper Direct. Visit paperdirect.com and click the "Welcome. Please Sign In" link in the top, right corner of the home page. You will be directed to a login screen. Enter your e-mail address in the appropriate field and select the "No. I am a new customer" radio button, then click the red "Login" button.
Create a password and enter your name and billing information in the "New Account" page.
Shop for the type of paper product you wish to design and print. Browse the website using the "Category" column on the left side of the site or type a keyword in the search box.
Select a paper product type. When the product description page opens, select the product quantity you wish to order and the colour.
Select the "Include a Template" pull-down menu and choose between Microsoft Word or Publisher template types. Click "Add to Cart" to confirm your purchase. Once your purchase is complete, the template for your product type will be e-mailed to the address you provided when you created your account.
Tips and warnings
- Paper Direct has not updated information about the CD on its website. A call to customer service in January, 1, 2011 confirms that Paper Direct no longer offers its template library on CD, but you can purchase the certificate template library and the clickbook library on CD. Other templates are only available with a Paper Direct paper purchase and the additional cost for the template ranges from free to £1.90.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for