Redecorating the home often requires changing the wall colour. The easiest way to change the wall colour is to replace the old wallpaper with new, more modern wallpaper. One wallpaper adhesive is the Solvite wallpaper paste. It will last until the paper needs to be changed again, and it comes in different types. One type is already mixed but is for thin paper. Thicker wallpaper needs a type that must be mixed.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 1 gallon water
- Stirring stick
Read the instructions on the back of the bucket for best results. If the instructions on the bucket are not available, pour one gallon of water into a bucket.
Stir the water until it is going around in circles at a good pace.
Mix in paste flakes. Go slowly until the paste becomes thicker than water but not a congealed paste.
Stir for 20 seconds.
Let mixture sit for 90 seconds, then apply to wallpaper.
Tips and warnings
- Use small amounts as the paste cannot be saved if not used.
- Keep the paste away from children and animals as it contains amino ethanol, which is harmful to the skin.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for