LEGO mini-figures are small, cheerful icons that take in everything from astronauts and pirates to Indiana Jones. They are surprisingly versatile as well, and, with a little effort, you can turn a mini-figure into an unusual, eye catching necklace.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- LEGO mini-figure
- Necklace chain
- Necklace hook
- Jewelery drill
- Desk vice
- Craft glue
Clamp the desk vice to the desk.
Open the desk vice enough to slide the mini-figure in, head-up, and then close it so the mini-figure is held securely.
Position the jewelery drill over the centre of the top of the mini-figure's head and drill down approximately 7mm. Then remove the drill and carefully blow or wipe the shavings from the hole.
Carefully apply glue to the necklace hook and slide it into the hole using the tweezers. Leave it there until the glue bonds with the sides of the hole.
Once the glue is dry, carefully lock the necklace hook onto the chain and open the desk vice. The necklace is now complete.
Tips and warnings
- Check that the necklace hook is a size that will fit into the drill hole.
- If you don't want to use a drill, carefully wrapping the chain under the arms of the mini-figure or gluing it around the neck will also work.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for