Pre-pasted wallpaper is made to be dipped into water to activate the paste. Although this method will give good adhesion for most walls, you can make the bond stick more solidly by either using a wallpaper paste or a pre-paste as an activator. A pre-paste activator is specifically made for this type of use, but a regular wallpaper paste can also be used instead.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Table or floor
- Pasting machine, brush or roller
Spread the wallpaper out onto a flat surface, like a table or floor, paste side up.
Brush, roll or use a pasting machine to evenly distribute wallpaper paste or a pre-paste activator onto the back of pre-pasted wallpaper. Cover all edges, corners and borders.
Hang the wallpaper before the paste dries out, and repeat the steps above.
Tips and warnings
- Only use wallpaper paste in a area where the temperature is 10 degrees C or higher.
- Always apply paste in a well-ventilated area.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for