You could say cave girls were the world's first style queens -- after all, they were wearing little leather numbers and leopard print thousands of years before Vogue was even published. Of course, those prehistoric ladies had to go hunting and work very hard to make their outfits, but it's much easier to create cave-girl chic at home these days.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Brown or leopard-print bikini
- Brown furry boots
- Brown belt made of a soft fabric.
- 4 by 2-foot brown fun fur
- 4 by 2-foot leopard-print fun fur
- Large safety pins
Wrap the brown 4-by-2-feet fabric lengthways around your lower half like a mini skirt. Note how long the fabric needs to be to wrap around you and cut the excess material away. Sew the two ends together. Cut zigzags into the bottom of this skirt.
Lay the 4-by-2-feet leopard-print material on the floor. Cut one of the 2-feet ends so the end is diagonally sloped. Cut zigzags into this edge. Repeat on the other 2-feet end.
Wear your bikini and fabric belt, then pull your skirt on. Secure the skirt to the belt with four safety pins, so it doesn't fall down.
Wrap the leopard-print material around your body diagonally, so it crosses your right shoulder and the bottom of your left waist. The sloped, zigzagged edges should be at the bottom. Fasten it together loosely with safety pins where the material meets at your waist.
Backcomb your hair so it looks messy and pair with boots.
Tips and warnings
- The furry side of the fun fur should be facing outwards.
- Look for a toy club in a toy or fancy-dress store.
- Use more or less material, depending on how daring you want to be.
- Pet stores sell toy bones -- you could put one of these in your hair.
- Wear brown furry slippers if you can't find boots.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for