The Incredible Hulk appears in his own comic books, TV shows and movies. He is the alter-ego of Dr. Bruce Banner, a mild-mannered scientist who acquires the split Hulk persona --- rage personified --- during a gamma-bomb explosion. The traditional image of Hulk is a very strong green man in a pair of Dr. Banner's purple trousers, which become torn whenever he transforms into the grumpy green giant.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Purple trousers
- Short black wig
- Green body paint
- Green face paint
- Black eyebrow pencil
Cut the purple trousers off in a zigzag fashion just below the knee. Pull at the material, so it looks frayed.
Paint your body green using the body paint. Ask a friend for help if you have trouble doing this alone.
Paint your face green using the face paint. Draw over your eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil to make exaggerated brows.
Put your trousers and wig on. Scowl and flex your muscles.
Tips and warnings
- Hulk goes barefoot, but if you need to go outside, wear a pair of green shoes.
- Dye a pair of white trousers if you can't find purple ones.
- You can borrow a girlfriend's eyebrow pencil.
- Toy, comic-book and fancy-dress stores sell Hulk masks if you don't fancy painting your face.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for