Hatake Kakashi is one of the heroic ninja characters in the Naruto anime series of Japan. He is a likable, unassuming character, often late, but then surprises us with his exceptional martial arts skills. His distinguishing physical characteristics are his spiky white hair and his Sharingan eye. The Sharingan eye is a genetic trait found only in the Uchiha clan. In Kakashi´s case however it was implanted after his original eye was destroyed in a battle where his attempts to protect an Uchiha ninja were unsuccessful. The dying ninja, named Uchiha Obito, bestowed the eye to Kakashi.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Military green vest
- Army style trousers in black
- Long sleeved T-shirt in black
- Gladiator style sandals in black
- Black support hose
- Hairspray with white colouring
- Clear hairspray
- Non-toxic magic marker in grey
- Blow dryer
- Flat iron
- Sharingan-themed contact lens
- White ace bandages
- Black fingerless gloves
- Origami paper in red and grey
- Bumbag in black or brown
Wash your hair and blow dry it straight or straighten with a flat iron. Take a strip of hair and holding it vertically in the air in one hand, apply the white hairspray to cover the entire strip on all sides.
Repeat this process with the rest of the hair on the head. Another option is to blow the hair upwards with the blow dryer on the cool setting while at the same time spraying it with the white spray. If added hold is necessary spray again with extra strong hold clear hairspray.
Insert the Sharingan-themed contact lens into your left eye. Close your left eye and with the magic marker draw a vertical line from just above the eyebrow to just below the cheekbone.
Put on the trousers and T-shirt. Cut or hem the trousers so that they are above your ankle but no shorter than mid-calf. Wrap your right thigh in the middle with a white ace bandage. Wrap from your ankles up to where the pant line ends in white ace bandages so that no skin is showing. Put on the gladiator style flip-flops.
Put on the green military vest. Tie a black headband made from the support hose around your head covering from your hairline to your eyebrow. Tie another piece of support hose around your mouth and nose. Put on the fingerless gloves and the bumbag.
Create a kunai out of cardboard and wrap it in aluminium foil. Make a few origami ninja stars. Throw these into your bumbag to toss around with your cosplaying friends.
Tips and warnings
- If your hair length is too short or too long you can buy a spiky white wig at a party supply, costume vendor or beauty supply store.
- A kunai is a special bladed weapon used in martial arts.
- Cosplay is just for fun. Never use real martial arts weapons when taking part in cosplay activities, create them out of cardboard and paper. Also, if attending a cosplay/anime convention you will not be allowed past the metal detectors with real weapons.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for