Fling is an Internet dating site that offers memberships to women and men seeking partners. The site features a gold and silver membership level. You can opt to be billed on a monthly or yearly basis for membership. If you want to cancel your Fling membership, you can do so without the need to speak with a support agent. Memberships can be cancelled 24 hours a day within a few minutes. After your membership is cancelled, you will no longer be able to access certain portions of the website.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Credit or debit card
Access Fling's Support Center and select "Cancel Membership" in the menu on the right (see Resources).
Click the radio button next to your payment method.
Enter the first and last four digits of your credit card number in the appropriate fields.
Enter your e-mail address and member ID in the fields indicated. The member ID can be found in the confirmation e-mail you received when you initially subscribed to Fling.
Click "Locate Account" and click "Yes" to confirm the account information is accurate.
Enter the reason for your cancellation and review the terms of cancellation. Click "I Agree" to confirm you want to cancel your account.
Write down your confirmation number. An e-mail will also be sent to you confirming that your account was cancelled.
Tips and warnings
- You must cancel your membership at least 24 hours before the end of your billing date to avoid being billed for the upcoming period.
- You will not be able to contact other members or review messages once your account is cancelled.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for