Play-Doh is one of the most popular toys for children and adults alike. It comes in a variety of colours and can be moulded into countless shapes, including intricate sculptures. For parents, their child's Play-Doh creations are enchanting and worthy of preservation. The good news is that it is easy to preserve Play-Doh artwork for years to come.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Play-Doh creation
- Baking Tray
- Aluminium Foil
- Clear varnish spray
Preheat oven to 121 degrees Celsius.
Line a baking tray with aluminium foil.
Carefully place the Play-Doh creation in the centre of the baking tray.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes to harden. Remove and allow it to cool.
Cover a hard surface with newspaper.
Set the Play-Doh creation on the newspaper and coat it with clear varnish spray. Allow for drying according to the manufacturer's directions.
Tips and warnings
- Thicker Play-Doh creations may require a longer baking time. Flip larger creations every 15 minutes to ensure proper hardening.
- Use a pot holder when flipping the Play-Doh creation to avoid burns.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for