- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Microsoft Notepad
- Execution software
Open Notepad on your computer. Choose a name for your gaming document and click "Save." This will prevent you from inadvertently closing the program prematurely or forgetting the name of the document.
Click on "File," then "Save" to save your game.
Copy and paste the game code by simultaneously hitting the "Ctrl" and "A" keys, then "Ctrl," "C." Paste the game code into your execution software or load program. Consult the software's manual for specific, proprietary instructions on how to properly load and execute the code.
Tips and warnings
- Make changes to the code by reopening Notepad and editing the necessary code.
- Notepad does not spell check or correct programming language errors, you must carefully review your code for errors and omissions.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for