Mangosteen is an exotic fruit found throughout Southeast Asia. It is known for its tart flavour as well as its healthful benefits. Mangosteen is rich in antioxidants, fibre and B-complex vitamins. Mangosteen powder is made primarily from the skin of the fruit, which has a leathery texture, and the process of converting the powder into a juice is a simple process.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Mangosteen powder
- Drinking Glass
Read the instructions on the manufacturer's packaging for mixing the powder to ensure you have the correct ratio of powder to water.
Mix the powder with water to create the juice. The measurements will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, but in general it is 1 tsp of powder for every 56.7gr. of water. You can also pair the powder with your favourite beverage such as fruit juice or iced tea.
Stir the powder and liquid with a spoon until the powder is dissolved.
Tips and warnings
- Mix the powder with your favourite food products to experience its benefits in a range of different flavours if you are not a fan of the mangosteen flavour. It mixes well with cereal, ice cream, yoghurt, baked goods and many other products.
- Consult with your doctor if you are currently taking medications or are pregnant or breastfeeding to avoid possible side effects and other health concerns.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for