Englander pellet stoves are efficient heating units. The control board comes with preset factory settings. On the control board there are three buttons on the bottom. The first button is the "Lower Fuel Feed" (LFF), second is the "Low Burn Air" (LBA) and the third is "Air On Temp" (AOT). These buttons control how the pellet stoves operates. The factory settings are 6 on the LFF, 4 on the LBA and 1 on the AOT. If for some reason these setting are out of adjustment they can be readjusted back to the factory settings.
- Skill level:
Press the "Off" button on the control panel to turn the pellet stove off if it is running. Unplug the cord and plug it back in. This clears the control board.
Press the "On" and "Off" buttons on the control panel at the same time.
Press the centre button on the bottom of the control panel, labelled "Low Air Burn." The control panel will display the number the low air burn is at. To increase the low air burn number press the up arrow buttons below the heat range and blower speed. You must press both of the up arrow buttons at the same time to adjust the number. Press the down arrows at the same time to decrease the number.
Press the "Start" button to turn on the pellet stove.
Tips and warnings
- The pellet stove should not be plugged into a regular outlet. Plug it into a serge protector to protect the control board from damage during power outages.
- You should not adjust the settings on the control board yourself. Call the manufacturer for technical support.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for