Made of stainless steel and suitable for both restaurant and home use, the Waring Pro Professional Belgian Waffle Maker offers a 1/2-inch-deep waffle grid and a browning control that is adjustable for different batters and personal tastes. The first time you use the waffle maker, brush cooking oil on to the grid to season the non-stick surface. During initial use, you might notice a slight odour as well as a bit of smoke rising from the grid. This is normal, and common to many small cooking appliances.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Nylon scrubber
- Paper towels
- Kitchen cloth
- Cooking oil
Unplug the waffle maker from the outlet. Leave the lid open and allow the grids to cool completely.
Brush crumbs from the grids with a dry nylon scrubber. Absorb excess cooking oil with a dry paper towel.
Wipe the grids with a wet kitchen cloth.
Remove any remaining dried-on batter by pouring a little cooking oil on to the grids. Leave on for five minutes. The batter will soften for easy removal. Blot dry with a paper towel.
Clean the exterior of the waffle maker with a soft, dry cloth.
Tips and warnings
- Never take apart your waffle maker or immerse the unit, cord or plug in water.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers or harsh scouring pads on the exterior or grids.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for