Sony PSP is a portable gaming console. The device can play UMD movies and also contains many other features such as the ability to run home brew software and downloaded PSP games. Transferring games from uTorrent to your PSP enables you to have access to the games on the console.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- USB cable
- Available USB port on computer
Connect a USB cable to your Sony PSP. Connect the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer.
Go to "Settings" on your Sony PSP main menu. Select "USB connection." The USB Mode will be displayed on your Sony PSP.
Go to "My Computer" on your computer and select the PSP drive. Usually its the E:/ drive. Double-click on the "ISO" folder to open. This is your Sony PSP games folder. Minimise the window.
Select the PSP game torrent download from uTorrent by clicking on it once. Right-click and select "Open containing folder." Right-click on the selected PSP game and select "COPY."
Maximise the PSP games folder on your computer and right-click in the directory. Choose "Paste" to transfer the PSP games from uTorrent to your PSP.
Tips and warnings
- Piracy is illegal. Only download PSP games that you already own. Downloading games you already own is considered making a backup.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for