The Casio Altidepth Meter ARW-300 is a reliable and durable waterproof watch. Replacing its battery can be a bit tricky however. Not only do you have to replace the silver oxide batteries correctly, you must perform a minor short circuit to reset the watch. This sends the signal to the watch that it has a power source again.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Metal tweezers or copper wire
- Two 370/371 SR920SW Casio watch batteries
Open the case. Loosen and remove the four screws on the back of your Casio ARW-320 using the Phillips head screwdriver. Slide the back of the case off the watch.
Remove the batteries, remembering the orientation of the old batteries.
Insert the new batteries in the same configuration as the old batteries.
Reset the watch. Using the tweezers or a piece of conducting wire, touch the positive end of one of the batteries to the AC end.
Replacing the Battery
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for