George Foreman grills are countertop electrical appliances designed to cook foods quickly while removing any excess grease and fats. Chicken tenders do not contain skin or bones, which makes them ideal for a George Foreman grill. Chicken tenders, also referred to as chicken fingers, can be seasoned and grilled to create a simple and quick meal or snack.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Paper towels
- Olive oil
- Dry seasonings
- Covered container
- Non-stick spray
- Meat thermometer
Rinse 0.454 to 0.907kg. the chicken tenders under cool water. Pat them dry with paper towels.
Brush the tenders with olive oil and cover them with your preferred seasonings.
Heat the grill for 5 to 10 minutes. If the grill has a temperature setting, place it to the medium heat setting. This will keep the chicken from drying out while it cooks.
Place the drip tray under the grill to catch any grease and liquids. Spray the grill with non-stick cooking spray.
Place the chicken tenders on the grill in a single layer and close the lid.
Cook the chicken tenders for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove one of the tenders and cut the thickest part to see if the inside appears opaque instead of pink and if the juices run clear. You can also check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer. The temperature must reach 165 degrees to ensure you kill any dangerous bacteria.
Remove the chicken tenders from the grill. Turn the grill off and allow it to cool before you begin cleaning it.
Tips and warnings
- Clean the grill with hot and soapy water. Removable plates, drip trays and spatulas can be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- You can also marinate the chicken with your preferred marinade in a covered container in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours. When you remove the chicken tenders from the marinade, drain off any excess liquid before you place it on the grill.
- Never submerge the grill in water.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for