On Christmas Day 2001, Christmas crackers were dropped all around "RuneScape." Inside the cracker was an item and a party hat. As years passed, a party hat has become one of the most rare and expensive items in "RuneScape." Although you can save millions of gold to purchase a party hat through the Grand Exchange, the only method to obtain a free party hat is through the Falador Party Room: a place where players can donate items to other players on "RuneScape." Players often donate to this room when they no longer wish to play the game.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Log in a Falador Party Room world. As of December 2010, "RuneScape" designates four worlds for party drops: 102, 103, 131 and 152.
Keep your player close to a bank. When a player drops items into the party chest that are worth more than one million gold, bankers all around "RuneScape" display an alert message. The message displays the amount of items in the chest and the amount of time remaining.
Request that the banker teleport you to the Party Room or to Falador. The Party Room is located in northwest Falador, and labelled on your map.
Pop balloons as they drop from the ceiling. Some balloons contain items. If you pop a balloon with a party hat, you get to keep the item.
Tips and warnings
- A party hat drop is very rare. In order to obtain a party hat, you must be persistent and patient.
- Hundreds of other players will also appear in the Party Room competing for the party hat. Pop as many balloons as possible to raise your chances of obtaining the party hat.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for