Information you store on your phone, like pictures, videos and messages, is often of a personal nature and worth protecting. Almost all cell phones on the market today come with one or more security locks to protect your information if your phone is lost or stolen. In order to unlock the Sony Ericsson J132, also known as the J132a, you will need to enter a SIM PIN or phone lock code. Allow roughly five minutes for this task.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Turn off and switch on your Sony Ericsson J132. A "SIM Card Locked" message will appear if the SIM lock is active.
Enter your numeric SIM PIN code. Your SIM PIN was provided with your SIM card. See Tips for more information.
Press the selection key beneath "OK" on the screen. Your SIM card will unlock if the correct code has been entered. If you enter the wrong code three times, the SIM card will be blocked.
Unlock J132 SIM Card
Turn off and switch on your Sony Ericsson J132. A "Phone Lock Code" message will appear if the phone lock is active.
Enter your phone lock code using the number keys. The default code is "0000." See Tips for more information.
Press the selection key beneath "OK" on the screen. Your phone will unlock if the correct code has been entered.
Unlock J132 Phone
Tips and warnings
- Contact your service provider if you forget or lose your SIM PIN or phone lock code. In some cases it is possible to override the security with a Personal Unlocking Code (PUK) code from your network.
- Make a note of your SIM PIN and phone lock code. Store it in a safe place for reference in an emergency.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for