Netflix streams movies and television programs to compatible devices, including computers, Sony's PlayStation 3 game console and Microsoft's Xbox console. Before using Netflix on your Xbox, you have to activate the machine through your Netflix account. The Xbox displays an activation code on the TV screen and you enter it into your Netflix account. If you want to connect your Xbox to a different Netflix account, you'll need a new Netflix activation code.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Turn on your Xbox console. Sign into your Xbox gamertag.
Navigate to Video Marketplace and click "Netflix." Click "Yes I am" when the console asks if you already have a Netflix account.
Click "I need a new code" to display a new activation code on the screen.
Tips and warnings
- This process is for an inactivated Xbox console. If your Xbox is currently connected to Netflix and you want to a new activation code, you'll have to disconnect it first. Go to your Netflix home page and click "Your Account and Help." Scroll to the middle of the page and click "Manage Netflix ready devices and computers." Click "Deactivate" next to the Xbox in question.
- Your Netflix activation code will only be valid for an hour. After that, you will have to request another activation code.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for