Xanavi is the producer for the Nissan DVD navigation system. This lets you reach your chosen destination with turn-by-turn directions and downloaded maps. To start using your navigation system, you must order and upgrade to the latest DVD. You are then required to upgrade your navigation system every year after the next. After inserting the DVD, you will be able to use the updated maps.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Log onto Navigation.com. Click "Buy Now" in the "Nissan Owners" selection. Choose your Nissan's model from the drop-down box. It will display the latest update for the navigation system.
Click "Add to Cart" then select "Buy Now". Purchase the order with a credit card or debit card. Wait for the DVD to arrive in the mail.
Enter your Nissan. Press the "EJECT" button on your navigation system. This could be located in the centre console, under the passenger's seat or in the glove box, depending on your model. Consult your user manual if you cannot locate it.
Start the ignition and power on your navigation system. Insert the DVD into the disc drive. Enter the authentication code, if necessary. The code will be located with your software case.
Wait for the update process to begin. Eject the DVD when it is complete. You can now drive and use your Xanavia navigation system.
Tips and warnings
- As of 2010, the updates cost £84.40.
- Never rely on your navigation system. It is important to be aware of your whereabouts.
- Never take your eyes off the road. The Xanavi navigation system will speak the directions to you.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for