There's nothing worse than grabbing a bag of your favourite chips from the cupboard only to find that the bag wasn't closed tightly and your chips are now stale. Rather than the nice, crunchy snack you anticipated, you're stuck with something that tastes like flavoured cardboard. If you're willing to invest a minute or two of your time, you can revitalise that bag of stale chips and enjoy your snack as planned.
- Skill level:
Preheat your oven to 121 degrees Celsius.
Spread your crisps or Doritos evenly on a baking tray.
Place the baking tray in the oven for 10 minutes.
Allow chips to cool and eat your newly crisp chips.
Place your chips on a microwave-safe plate and cover them with a paper towel.
Heat chips for 30 seconds.
Allow chips to cool and eat as usual.
Tips and warnings
- If your chips are not restored to freshness after microwaving, zap them for an additional 30 seconds.
- If you chips are not restored to freshness after 10 minutes in the oven, continue baking them for an addition five to 10 minutes.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for