The Toshiba e-Studio 352 is a multiple function fax, scanner and copy machine. It is designed for high output office environments. It produces 35 ppm with 2,400 x 600 dpi network print resolution. The network e-mail function allows the e352 to send scanned output to an e-mail address.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- SMTP address of your e-mail server
- Administrative password to the copier
Walk up to the unit and click "User Functions" in the screen.
Click the "Admin" button.
Enter the password provided by your office administrator; the default is "123456" if it hasn't been changed.
Press the "Network" button.
Press the "Email Settings" button.
Enter the SMTP address of your e-mail server.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for