The Kyocera KM-1820 provides copy, scan and print capabilities in one multifunctional machine. Using the KM-1820 as a printer requires either a direct cable connection or a network connection between the machine and the computer. In addition, the computer must have the Kyocera print drivers installed. Once the computer can print to the Kyocera KM-1820, using the multipurpose tray only requires loading the correct paper into the tray before submitting the print job.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Open the Kyocera KM-1820's multipurpose tray by pulling it toward you, and then pull the tray extension outward so that you can flip it open. Use care when opening the tray and extension because too much force can result in equipment damage.
Load the paper into the multipurpose tray with the print-side facing upward, and then slide the paper guides so that they fit snugly against the paper. Do not crush or bend the paper.
Open the document or spreadsheet you wish to print. You must use a computer that has the Kyocera KM-1820 print drivers already installed.
Open the "Print" option and select the Kyocera KM-1820 from the list of available printers. Choose the desired print set-up options and then click to send the document to the printer. The job will print from the multipurpose tray.
Tips and warnings
- Do not store paper in the multipurpose tray. Load and remove paper from the multipurpose tray for each use.
- Kyocera recommends using the standard paper tray when using legal-size paper.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for