The BlackBerry Bold is a smartphone that gives you access to a wide range of functions, including surfing the Internet and the ability to record voice notes using the voice notes application. If you need to record part of a conversation so that you can get important details later, the voice notes application will allow you to do so.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Turn on your BlackBerry Bold.
Open your "Applications" menu.
Locate the "Voice Notes" application. Tap on the icon to open it.
Click on the "Record" icon to begin recording a conversation. If you need to stop at any point, you can click the "Pause" icon.
Click on the "Pause" icon, then the "Stop" icon to stop recording once you are finished. The recording will be saved as a media file.
Find the voice notes file with the recorded conversation by clicking on the "Media" icon on your main menu. Click the media type you want to find, in this case voice notes. Use the "Find" field to type in part or all of the voice notes file name. Click on the file to play it.
Tips and warnings
- Using the voice notes application can be useful in a situation where you do not have a pen and piece of paper to take down information.
- Recording a conversation without the person's express permission is a violation of their privacy.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for