A beret is a hat worn by women and men alike, commonly worn in Europe but fashionable in the United States as well. There are a few different ways for guys to wear berets, all of which start with finding the one that fits you comfortably and fits your personal tastes.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Find a beret that fits you well; the elastic band inside the beret should fit snugly against your forehead. Make sure the beret is not too tight or too lose.
Pull the crown of your beret all the way to the back to create the "coffeehouse" look, which is popularly worn among artists, writers and intellectuals.
Wear the beret with the crown pulled to the right, so that the beret is slightly off-centred. This is how the beret is most commonly worn, and is the traditional Parisian look.
Tips and warnings
- Choose a unique colour for your beret to suit your personality.
- Berets made with cheaper materials will wear out more quickly than other berets and the fabric may irritate your scalp.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for