The Omnia by Samsung is a smartphone that supports the Windows 7 operating platform. Weighing in at 136gr, the Omnia phone features a full colour 4" touch screen and a 5 megapixel camera. It is available with eight or 16 GB of user memory for storing applications and files, including ringtones. Users can select an incoming call ringtone and ring type by accessing the "Sounds and Notifications" option located on the "Settings" menu.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Select "Main Menu" using the right hand soft key on the front of the phone. Select "Settings" followed by "Sounds and Notifications," then select the "Notifications" tab.
Open the "Event" drop down menu and choose the "Phone: Incoming Calls" option.
Open the "Ring Type" drop down menu and select the desired ring type from the options (see Tips).
Select the "Ring Tone" field and select the desired ringtone from the available options. Press the "Ok" button to set the selected ringtone.
Tips and warnings
- The ring type selection determines how many times the phone rings, whether vibration occurs with ringing, and if the volume increases or remains steady during ringing.
- During ringtone selection, the "Play" button can be pressed to play a sample of the highlighted ringtone.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for