SingStar is available on the Sony PlayStation 3. It allows users to sing along to popular songs. A high score list is kept for every song in the game to track your progress. If you want to delete these high scores and start over, you have to delete SingStar's game save.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Turn the PlayStation 3 on.
Press "X" on "Game Save Utility" under the "Game" tab.
Press "Triangle" on the SingStar save. Press "X" on "Delete." The file will now be deleted and all high scores will be wiped out.
Tips and warnings
- There is no way to delete high scores within the game's options.
- Deleting the game save will delete your progress.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for