Merseytravel is the public transportation system for the Liverpool, England, area. The bus and rail system offers term time passes for business and residential customers who are travelling within the Merceyside area, which includes Liverpool and four other districts. One of the term time passes the system offers is a solo ticket, which can be used only for bus travel; other available tickets can be used for other types of travel such as trains and ferries. These solo passes may be renewed at local post offices.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Go to any post office branch in the Merceytravel service area. This includes post office locations in the districts of Sefton, St. Helens, Wirral, Knowsley and Liverpool.
After specifying that you wish to renew your solo term time ticket, choose the duration for which you wish to renew. Solo term time passes are available in increments of weekly, monthly or a year. They also are available as term-time tickets, which may be used only Monday through Friday and up to 8 p.m. during a designated period of time. Purchasers of this type of ticket must be full-time students, in training or in a work-based learning program.
Choose the area you want your ticket to cover. Merceyside is divided into four sectors that offer bus travel: Liverpool, Sefton, St. Helens and Wirral. If you travel throughout the various areas, you may choose an all-areas pass to have full access to the system's bus travel.
Tips and warnings
- Solo weekly or monthly term time passes can be renewed, but this must be done up to three days prior to their expiration.
- Annual tickets must be renewed up to seven days before their expiration.
- Passes with term limits are available a couple of weeks before the beginning of the term, but cannot be used until the first day of the term.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for