Having a mobile phone allows you to connect easily with friends and family. With the availability of Vodafone Live to all Vodafone subscribers, you will now have access to the latest news and information. You can download content like games and live television for your viewing pleasure. Vodafone Live lets you send and receive e-mails and download content like ringtones. You can also participate in contests to win prizes. Make use of the search engine with the Live Search feature and get instant results on your mobile.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Mobile phone with GPRS capability
- Internet connection
- Vodafone subscription
Connect your GPRS-ready mobile phone with the Vodafone network. Make sure you have a strong signal. Check this by looking at the bars on the top right corner of your mobile screen.
Select the Internet icon from the main menu of your phone to get Internet connection. Change your mobile settings if it does not load. Settings are available on the Vodafone website, or call the customer-service hotline and request settings to be sent directly to your mobile device via configuration message.
Look for the Vodafone Live icon on your standby screen and choose the settings option. Highlight using the arrow keys of your phone. Select the appropriate account, then click on the Homepage.
Choose the option "Edit" and enter Vodafone Live's URL, www.vodafone.com. Click the "OK" button.
Go to Vodafone Live by selecting the icon on the standby screen of your device. Wait for the home page to load. This can take a few seconds. On the top of the page, you should be able to see the title Vodafone Live.
Tips and warnings
- In the event that these steps do not work on your mobile phone after repeated attempts, you can customer service and have someone assist you. You may be experiencing problems with the Vodafone network, device or SIM card.
- The network may apply charges every time you access Vodafone Live on your mobile device. Check with the network first for more details.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for