Lemon juice can help to lighten blemishes and scars, and it works as an astringent to remove acne. Instead of spending a lot of money on beauty and health products for your skin, use lemon juice to help keep your skin healthy. Using lemon juice will save you money and it will keep your skin looking clear.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Antibacterial soap
- Clean towel
- Whole Lemon
- Cutting board
- Cotton balls
Wash your face with warm water and antibacterial soap. Dry your skin with a clean towel.
Slice a lemon in half on a cutting board. Squeeze the lemon halves over a bowl and remove the seeds.
Soak cotton balls in the lemon juice. Apply the lemon juice to your face over blemishes, pimples and blackheads. You can also apply it over your entire face.
Allow the lemon juice to dry on your face overnight. Rinse your face in the morning to remove the juice.
Cleanse your face again with antibacterial soap before applying the lemon juice. Apply the lemon juice again. Always apply it under make-up to prevent clogging your pours.
Tips and warnings
- If the lemon juice irritates your skin, dilute it with water.
- Stop applying the lemon juice to your face if it still irritates your skin even if you dilute it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for