Black ceramic sinks add a modern touch to any kitchen or bathroom. Their smooth, glasslike surfaces require little maintenance aside from regular cleaning. However, while black ceramic sinks resist stains, they can show water spots more easily than other colours, especially in areas with hard water. Clean your black ceramic sink with mild products to avoid scratches and preserve its shiny finish.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Powder cleanser
- Cloth or sponge
- Soft-bristled brush
Sprinkle powder cleanser to cover the bottom of the ceramic sink.
Scour the sides and bottom of the black ceramic sink with a damp cloth or sponge until any spots or stains are gone.
Use a soft-bristled brush, such as an old toothbrush, to scrub stains around the drain.
Rinse the ceramic sink thoroughly and dry it with a towel.
Tips and warnings
- Dry the sink after each use to prevent water spots.
- Remove spots between cleanings with a white vinegar-dampened cloth.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for