Gucci is an Italian design house famous for its clothing, purses, perfume, gloves and sunglasses. Gucci products, available in a number of countries, are desirable due to its style and durability and are synonymous with fashion. Gucci sunglasses are especially coveted by the style-conscious. While these signature sunglasses are a quality product, they occasionally need repair. If your product is in need of attention, a few simple steps will put you on the right track to customer satisfaction.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Original receipt
- Cardboard box
- Bubble wrap
Locate an authorised Gucci distributor by calling 877-482-2430 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST or on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST.
Return the sunglasses to the authorised dealer for repair, along with the original receipt.
Wait while the sunglasses are being repaired, or ask for an estimated pickup time if you have to leave the sunglasses.
Package your sunglasses securely to return to Gucci. Wrap the sunglasses in bubble wrap and place them in a sturdy cardboard box.
Include a letter with your name, address, telephone number and a statement of the required repair. Enclose a copy of your original receipt.
Mail the box containing the sunglasses to Safilo Group, 801 Jefferson Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
Wait two to four weeks for an assessment of the needed repair. You will receive an estimate for the repair once the sunglasses have been assessed.
Tips and warnings
- You can contact the Saflio Group at 800-850-3919 with any questions about returning your sunglasses or the repair estimate and time-frame.
- Purchase postal insurance for your sunglasses in case your package gets lost or damaged.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for