The Little Tikes Hide and Slide Climber is an easy-to-assemble outdoor play centre that provides an excellent source of activity for children ages 2 to 6. The climber includes high walls, a wavy slide and secret area below the main platform. With the large and easy-to-reach steps, toddlers and preschoolers will find it easy to climb and slide. Little Tikes Hide and Slide Climbers come with labelled parts for ease of assembly. Adult assembly is required.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Little Tikes Hide and Slide Climber
- Liquid dish soap or vegetable oil
Check to ensure that all parts are included in the Little Tikes Hide and Slide Climber.
Hold the part with the letters A, E and B labelled on the bottom. Take the two side panels labelled with the letters D, B and C, A. Match the letters on each corresponding part. Insert the part with the letter A into the other part with the letter A. Insert the part with the letter B into the other part with the letter B. Where parts connect, use liquid dish soap or vegetable oil to add lubrication for easier assembly.
Take the two smaller parts labelled with the letter C and the other with D. Insert each part one at a time into the corresponding part with the same letter. Start by inserting the smaller part into the larger part. Then push down while wiggling the part back and forth. Continue until you hear a "pop" sound.
Connect the parts labelled C and D to the larger unit labelled C and D. Lay the entire unit on its side and push down with both hands on each side until you hear a "pop" which ensures that the pieces are locked into place.
Keep the unit lying on its side, and take the smaller part labelled E and connect it to the larger unit in the slot labelled with an E. Push until you hear a "pop."
Take the remaining part (not the slide) and connect it with part E. Push firmly down with both hands. Take the screwdriver and insert one screw at the bottom of part E. Turn the unit and place it upright. Insert the last screw into the top of part E.
Take the slide in both hands and connect to the main unit. Push down firmly at the top of the slide. Holding onto the top with one hand and the bottom with the other hand, push the slide towards the ground. If the unit has been correctly assembled, the slide should be level with the ground and firmly connected to the walls.
Tips and warnings
- As each part is added together, you should listen for a "popping" sound to ensure that the pieces are firmly and correctly locked into place.
- Although one person would suffice in order to successfully assemble the unit, a second person would help speed up the process. If you have two people assemble the unit, one person could hold the main part while the other firmly pushes.
- Never place the Hide and Slide unit on any hard surface. Head or serious injuries could occur from falls onto hard surfaces.
- This product must be placed on a flat surface and at least six inches away from any other objects to avoid injury.
- This product should be stored in a warm area when the temperature drops below 0 degrees to avoid any damage to the plastic.
- Supervision is required and no more than three children should play on the product at one time as the maximum weight recommended is 27.2kg.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for