Glittered shirts can really work for a party, a special occasion or a nightclub. If you've bought a stylish shirt that has glitter attached or you have glittered a shirt yourself, the glitter can have a tendency to shed, leaving glitter everywhere. There is simple, fast and inexpensive solution to this problem, so that you can again wear your shirt without worrying about shedding glitter wherever you go.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Aerosol hairspray.
Hang your shirt up on a hanger so you can get to the glittered areas.
Spray you shirt liberally with hairspray. Let it dry.
Wear your shirt, the glitter should not start to shed.
Turn your shirt inside out and wash on its own. This should keep the glitter on the shirt and also should stop any stray glitter going on your other clothes.
Re-apply hairspray if the glitter starts to come off again.
Tips and warnings
- Make sure your room is well ventilated as hairspray is quite pungent.
- Do not spray hairspray near young children.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for