Large leaning mirrors are a particularly nice addition to a bedroom or walk-in closet as it allows you to have a good full look when you are trying on outfits. It is important that a leaning mirror is leant securely against the wall, so that it does slide or fall over. This requires very little materials and can be done in a matter of minutes.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Screws (provided with mirror)
- Cable (provided with mirror)
- Wall anchor (provided with mirror)
Place mirror in desired position against the wall.
Make a mark on the wall with the pencil at the centre of the top of the mirror.
Move the mirror away from its position and measure 2 inches down from the pencil mark and make another mark.
Screw the wall anchor into the wall where you made the second pencil mark.
Screw one end of the cable to the wall anchor.
Reposition the mirror to its original location and screw the other end of the cable to the top of it.
Tips and warnings
- These instructions are for mirrors specifically made as leaning mirrors in which the supplies are provided. If you wish to make a hanging mirror into a leaning mirror, you will have to buy the screws, cable and wall anchor separately.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for