According to dailymotion.com, the JES Extender comfort strap was created by Denmark researchers in 1995. It is a clinically-proven traction device designed to provide a permanent increase to the length and girth of the penis. To obtain full benefit from the device, users must make a commitment to use it every day for three to six months. To eliminate consumer discomfort, Jes Extender manufacturers have created the "comfort strap" that comes standard with all device models. The black rubber strip fits over the penis head to prevent rubbing and irritation caused by silicon straps that were components of older devices.
- Skill level:
Assemble the Jes Extender. Slide the silicon tubing off of the metal spring arms. Attach extension rods to the Jes Extender spring arms until the arms are approximately lined up with the length of your penis in a flaccid state. You may have to hold the extended traction device next to your penis (while it is not erect), to get an approximate idea of how many extension rods you will need to add on. Slide the rubber comfort strap tubing over the extension rod ends. The entire length of the assembled Jes Extender should measure slightly longer than your penis in its normal state.
Lift the silicon tube up to loosen it. Slide the Jes Extender over your penis. Place the ring at the base of the Jes Extender over the penis like you would put a ring on a finger. Properly fitted, the ring should touch the base of the penis or the area of skin closer to your stomach. Press the spring arms while sliding the head of your penis into the comfort strap. The older device on dailymotion.com uses silicon bands with which a comfort pad may be used. Pull the comfort strap's ends down over the penis head to secure it. Fit the strap just below the glans if you have not been circumcised.
Locate the nail screws on the side of the spring arms. Turn both sides with your fingers to adjust the length and traction or skin pulling effect. Adjust both sides at the same time to prevent the device from bending. The degrees of traction are 900, 1200 and 1500 grams. The higher the degree of traction, the greater the stretch on the penis.
Lift up the comfort strap and slide the Jes Extender off to remove it from the penis.
Tips and warnings
- According to dailymotion.com, the Jes Extender is constructed from hypoallergenic materials that produce no known side effects. Included extension rods may lengthen the device by up to four inches.
- According to dailymotion.com, when using the Jes Extender during the first two or three weeks, do not extend the device beyond 900 grams. If extension rod threads begin to show during lengthening, stop screwing them out, since this may cause the Jes Extender to fall apart. Add another extension rod instead.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for