The AudioControl Epicenter is a bass restoration equaliser that helps to fix thin-sounding low frequencies when you are using a subwoofer. Often an issue with heavily compressed music, this loss of bass is examined on the fly by the Epicenter and boosted to what it deems to be the correct level. The Epicenter also includes a RJ-11 based remote control that not only adjusts the level of correction but can switch the unit's auxiliary input at the touch of the volume knob.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Epicentre processor
- Epicentre wired remote control
Locate the RJ-11 port on the Epicenter processor. It resembles a telephone jack.
Push the Epicenter remote's jack into the processor until the tab clicks positively into the unit.
Route the Epicentre's cable to the intended mounting location, taking care to avoid areas that will interfere with passengers or pedal operation or potentially cause the cable to be pinched or otherwise damaged.
Click the other end of the remote cable into the matching connector on the back of the Epicenter remote.
Tips and warnings
- The Epicentre's remote can be mounted in a dash or glove compartment if necessary.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for